[youtube]tpDaXHfUwqE[/youtube]
bring me all of your flesh
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
bring me all of your flesh
I AM BEYOND
[youtube]tpDaXHfUwqE[/youtube]
[youtube]tpDaXHfUwqE[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: bring me all of your flesh
love this cd
[youtube]M5E_As_iZnQ[/youtube]

[youtube]M5E_As_iZnQ[/youtube]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: bring me all of your flesh
they recorded a new cd in april and still no word on a release date 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump