S & M appreciation

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

S & M appreciation

Post by vega »

[youtube]zvqkwvA9i4Q[/youtube]

[youtube]5W9qlGN5_Fs[/youtube]



:xx:
Image
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: S & M appreciation

Post by Meat Engine »

I thought -Human and No Leaf Clover were pretty good tunes. It is difficult for me to listen to this album now, because the vocals turn me off of it.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: S & M appreciation

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Meh
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: S & M appreciation

Post by deckard »

[quote name="Meat Engine"]I thought -Human and No Leaf Clover were pretty good tunes. It is difficult for me to listen to this album now, because the vocals turn me off of it.[/quote]



i always thought this was one of james' best vocal performances live.
Post Reply