Blades for Baal appreciation

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Blades for Baal appreciation

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]FDpz4odGRP4[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

one of the only old school style songs inside the I LLUD GAY.



but is not Pete on the drumming right??? :frown: :frown: :frown:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: Blades for Baal appreciation

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:idea:





I absolutely CAN'T accept Morbid Angel without Pete. Is one of the motivation I sard their last gig in Italy.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: Blades for Baal appreciation

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I agree.



I saw them only one time in my life and was in 2008. Was a cool gig with Pete on drums and I also met the Disco Queen. But in that period I.llud was not out fortunately. :alien:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Blades for Baal appreciation

Post by Ninny »

I enjoy this more than anything on Heretic :bulb:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Blades for Baal appreciation

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Image
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Blades for Baal appreciation

Post by shadowalk »

Nick just stole all the win in this thread.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Blades for Baal appreciation

Post by rhino »

[youtube]Njd5GcYmY4w[/youtube]

my fav track off the album
Post Reply