I WANNA

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

I WANNA

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

BE SOMEBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY



[youtube]qPkUVOKmls0[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I WANNA

Post by rhino »

thought this was gonna be the ramones :redneck:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I WANNA

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]H76yFa28wlw[/youtube]
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: I WANNA

Post by zambon »

[quote name="rhino"]thought this was gonna be the ramones :redneck:[/quote]
Post Reply