hey nick

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

hey nick

Post by droidspawn »

From Facebook:



Beaten Back to Pure



after the success of the recent Hail!Hornet tour, expect BBTP to shake off the cobwebs and spray new material all over your ear pussies.



:greenie:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey nick

Post by rhino »

:santa:



any of yinz check out king giant yet :redneck:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey nick

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

MOTHERFUCK YES!



Time to jam some last refuge :xx::::::::::::::
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey nick

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="rhino"]:santa:



any of yinz check out king giant yet :redneck:[/quote]



I actually think I have some on the computer
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey nick

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="rhino"]:santa:



any of yinz check out king giant yet :redneck:[/quote]



yeah i got that album and it rules.
Post Reply