Hey zim

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Hey zim

Post by Hugo. »

[youtube]yE2OnDTshCc[/youtube]

:santa:
Image
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Hey zim

Post by zim »

what the fuck this is awesome!





:thingy:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Hey zim

Post by Hugo. »

Yeah. I thought it was gonna be a pure djent-fest but its ome of the coolest stuff ive heard in a while.
Image
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Hey zim

Post by zim »

[quote name="Undercover Pheasant"]Yeah. I thought it was gonna be a pure djent-fest but its ome of the coolest stuff ive heard in a while.[/quote]



When I googled them I saw the djent tag but I didn't think djent during that entire song. very :xx:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Post Reply