pilgrim - misery wizard

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

pilgrim - misery wizard

Post by rhino »

[youtube]T91PlmlEaw8[/youtube]





d000000000000000000000000000000mmmmm
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: pilgrim - misery wizard

Post by droidspawn »

later, jamming sentenced to life for the foreseeable future.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: pilgrim - misery wizard

Post by rhino »

new black breath takes no prisoners
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: pilgrim - misery wizard

Post by droidspawn »

I really have no other words for it.
Post Reply