Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty » 30 Mar 2012, 09:27
...this is still one of my favorite metal albums of all time. I bought this, Black Seeds of Vengeance, Altars of Madness, and In Their Darkened Shrines within about a week of each other back in high school, and all of these albums mean a great deal to me. I know Lummo's still gonna be like
though.
Neat classical guitar interlude:
[youtube]TqGa84KPlYo[/youtube]
[youtube]gAb4G25nVmQ[/youtube]
+ uniquely cool Gus G. guest solo.
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
methodrone
God of Emptiness
Posts: 844 Joined: 30 Apr 2009, 20:36
Post
by methodrone » 30 Mar 2012, 10:51
[youtube]d_1jb2u1Edo[/youtube]
the first real bm album i bought, one of my favourite as well. The new stuff i find a bit disco-i and soulless
The pagan prosperity is great as well.
[youtube]nG2KVIwAkDc[/youtube]
I mean thats straight up disco metal.
Also in Galders interviews he has always come across as a little brainless.
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk » 30 Mar 2012, 13:57
There is something wrong with liking Old Man's Child?
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 30 Mar 2012, 21:11
Old mans child were good I havent to them in years though
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 31 Mar 2012, 00:24
[youtube]fBhqy8g1-qI[/youtube]
:grimgreenie::::::::::::::::
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty » 31 Mar 2012, 01:16
[quote name="Devy"][youtube]fBhqy8g1-qI[/youtube]
:grimgreenie::::::::::::::::[/quote]
I actually thought about using :grimgreenie: for the first post. Now I feel silly. Also the clean vocals in this song :grimgreenie:
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 31 Mar 2012, 01:18
:grimgreenie: is only acceptable for things like this though, it has absolutely no business existing
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty » 31 Mar 2012, 01:19
Oh indubitably.
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 31 Mar 2012, 01:35
[quote name="Devy"]:grimgreenie: is only acceptable for things like this though, it has absolutely no business existing
[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door
Post
by Abzu » 31 Mar 2012, 02:18
[quote name="The Art Of Sard"]Old mans child were good I havent to them in years though[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote: the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 31 Mar 2012, 02:30
i ain't listened to OMC since high school days
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 31 Mar 2012, 05:48
i used to jam this band a bit, still probably good stuff
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty » 31 Mar 2012, 09:44
[quote name="Abzu"]
[quote name="The Art Of Sard"]Old mans child were good I havent to them in years though[/quote][/quote]
:haventtothem:
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)