RIP Layne Staley

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

RIP Layne Staley

Post by Syysysyd »

[youtube]dA4nXdtAOV8[/youtube]

[youtube]DahIJtI1aIE[/youtube]

:eyes:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: RIP Layne Staley

Post by droidspawn »

mein buddy is having a kid in may and is naming him layne :xx:





:tear:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: RIP Layne Staley

Post by Abzu »

:homework: :eyes: :tear:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: RIP Layne Staley

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:eyes:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: RIP Layne Staley

Post by Holocaust »

[youtube]Rs6RefV1td4[/youtube]

[youtube]KEeFNvvR-ng[/youtube]



1990 AIC would beat up latter days AIC :judge:
Image
Post Reply