Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Sarcofago
Member
Posts: 493 Joined: 28 Jun 2009, 02:33
Location: Haarlem, Holland
Post
by Sarcofago » 13 May 2012, 13:37
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk » 13 May 2012, 13:57
[youtube]OT8QT4BEOTo[/youtube]
[youtube]u7K72X4eo_s[/youtube]
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502 Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH
Post
by deckard » 13 May 2012, 22:49
love love love this band
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 13 May 2012, 23:02
I appreciate massive attack quite a bit
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door
Post
by Abzu » 14 May 2012, 03:38
[quote name="jorsh"]I appreciate massive attack quite a bit[/quote]
and also post-Massive Attack Tricky musics
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote: the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735 Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Post
by beandorkio » 14 May 2012, 14:33
A Massive Attack love-in? I'm there.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320 Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria
Post
by M.Bison » 14 May 2012, 22:41
Oh, hello
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty » 15 May 2012, 09:48
I enjoy it the Massive Attack.
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)