I used to totally sard this band because I felt most of their tunes sounded exactly alike, but I'm digging their new album:
[youtube]qH7BzCyuYyY[/youtube]
You like?
Origin.
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Origin.
i still like them but i don't like the production on their most recent albums
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Origin.
i tend to get really worn out if i listen to them for more than five or ten minutes in a row 
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Origin.
[quote name="Holocaust"]They nailed it with Entity
I enjoy all their stuffs though[/quote]
Agreed. Their best since III.
Agreed. Their best since III.


