[youtube]u79MohYXcl4[/youtube]
this sounds better than anything off the last album
new katatonia song
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: new katatonia song
sounds ok, but this band is getting ac/dc syndrome
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: new katatonia song
what do you want them to do go back to the sound on the first album? that'd be 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: new katatonia song
[youtube]M2p3C7sIa34[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: new katatonia song
i'll take what i get. it'll be good regardless.