the book of lambs
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
the book of lambs
some furious shit right here 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: the book of lambs
Internecine?
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: the book of lambs
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: the book of lambs
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.