Anti islamic black metal from Iraq
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
- cire
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
- Location: upstate NY
- Contact:
Re: Anti islamic black metal from Iraq
i'd have to hear the music first but I'm down with good black metal no matter where it comes from.

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Anti islamic black metal from Iraq
An anti-Islamic black metal band sounds like a good concept, but I'll reserve judgement for listening.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Anti islamic black metal from Iraq
I'm sure there was another thread about this before?
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
Re: Anti islamic black metal from Iraq
I've read that same article a few days ago, with pictures of the female vocalist up instead of the logos. From reading down on the comments, I found out that those pictures are not her at all, and I question it's source of the article.

- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Anti islamic black metal from Iraq
i got a tenner on this stuff being rehashed tinny garbage, who wants in on the action here
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Anti islamic black metal from Iraq
Fresh blasphemy, I want to hear 
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Anti islamic black metal from Iraq
[quote name="Dudley"]i got a tenner on this stuff being rehashed tinny garbage, who wants in on the action here[/quote]
According to the article's description of the music, I'd say you're right on. Put me in for twenty.
According to the article's description of the music, I'd say you're right on. Put me in for twenty.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Anti islamic black metal from Iraq
skinner posted this in the baroness thread for some reason
[youtube]NS73YZgqGx0[/youtube]
huge surprise: it's terrible.
[youtube]NS73YZgqGx0[/youtube]
huge surprise: it's terrible.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Anti islamic black metal from Iraq
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Anti islamic black metal from Iraq
i could take it or leave it to be honest
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Anti islamic black metal from Iraq
mine didn't either, after about 90 seconds of listening to that. so i understand entirely 
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
Re: Anti islamic black metal from Iraq
I actually thought that he was referring to that garbage is better than the new baroness album. 
