FEAR FAAACCCTTTOOOOOOORRRRRRRYYYYY

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

FEAR FAAACCCTTTOOOOOOORRRRRRRYYYYY

Post by rhino »

[youtube]kCSciTR_58Y[/youtube]





obsolete = masterpiece
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: FEAR FAAACCCTTTOOOOOOORRRRRRRYYYYY

Post by shadowalk »

Resurrection :xx:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: FEAR FAAACCCTTTOOOOOOORRRRRRRYYYYY

Post by Hugo. »

I listened to edgecrusher at a loud volume this morning.
Image
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

Re: FEAR FAAACCCTTTOOOOOOORRRRRRRYYYYY

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

I have Obsolete set in my alarm clock so I wake up to said album every day. :fonz:
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: FEAR FAAACCCTTTOOOOOOORRRRRRRYYYYY

Post by rhino »

:xx:
Post Reply