All you have is yourself and your mind
[youtube]JxHvnORV5Nw[/youtube]
I'm a bit divided on Rollins Band material. Sometimes the lyrics and prog-jammyness of it seems contrived, but overall I can't help but jam the fuck out of tunes like this. The ending part has always been an auditory eargasm to me. "IF YOU COULD SEE THE YOU, THAT I SEE. . ." etc (especially recorded).
At the end of the day
- Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
- Contact:
At the end of the day
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore
[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: At the end of the day
rollins band was the win for sure
you listen to black flag, loki?
you listen to black flag, loki?
- Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
- Contact:
Re: At the end of the day
[quote name="rhino"]rollins band was the win for sure
you listen to black flag, loki?[/quote]
Yessir. I g00med from most punk after high school, but there's many bands (Black Flag included) that I still love.
you listen to black flag, loki?[/quote]
Yessir. I g00med from most punk after high school, but there's many bands (Black Flag included) that I still love.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore
[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: At the end of the day
i just got into black flag not too long ago, the ones i have are damaged and my war 
- Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
- Contact:
Re: At the end of the day
[youtube]pxKFImER0vA[/youtube]
[youtube]HZb1qaaiDSE[/youtube]
Both off of Slip It In.
[youtube]HZb1qaaiDSE[/youtube]
Both off of Slip It In.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore
[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59