agree in all. their first album is the best cover ever realized.
I am glad t have o created a tribute band to Black Sabbath. Singing that stuff makes me feel +
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
no, but soon will come . We had only 3 reharsal, till now, but it is working very good. This is our setlist till now:
black sabbath
n.i.b.
fairies wear boots
paranoid
iron man
war pigs
ALL "Master of reality" album( except "solitude", but probably will add it too)
Snowblind
Hole in The Sky
Symptom of the universe
and of course we' ll add new songs.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
actually this is my side project, just for fun cause I'm a big black sabbat fan. In general I dislike tribute bands, but in this occasion I accepted. It is working.
on the other side my hard rock band is not working very well, cause we don't have a good musical feeling between us, so I'm still looking for other musicians for this.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>