a death sunday

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

a death sunday

Post by rhino »

[youtube]GYG6-K-fyCo[/youtube]





:bang:
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: a death sunday

Post by Haunty »

I haven't listened to Death in a while now, and I really need to.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: a death sunday

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="hbw"]I haven't listened to Death in a while now, and I really need to.[/quote]

:shake: Always listen to Death. :redneck:
Image
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: a death sunday

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

zombeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



rituaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll



[youtube]0vHJpX2xwfE[/youtube]



:grimb:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: a death sunday

Post by Haunty »

I owns me that DVD. :xx:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Post Reply