metal as fuck

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

metal as fuck

Post by droidspawn »

Is this right here



[youtube]TOH1KrgUYDU[/youtube]



I want to skullfuck the universe while jamming this track. :brushteeth:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: metal as fuck

Post by rhino »

yeah, black breath are fucking awesome :xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: metal as fuck

Post by droidspawn »

My favorite album of 2010 so far. Nothing else coming out that will top it. I actually found them a few months ago searching the board. You posted a song on their ep I think.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: metal as fuck

Post by rhino »

the ep is a little better i think, but both fucking crush
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: metal as fuck

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

that riffing is cool. very sabbathish
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
xpocalypse
Member
Posts: 271
Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 03:44
Location: Poland

Re: metal as fuck

Post by xpocalypse »

never heard of that band.... its cool
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/TorturePainKill

"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
Post Reply