Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 22 Oct 2010, 06:21
The Adversary, angL, and After.
[youtube]VlAxeGaRoGw[/youtube]
[youtube]V6GpfD7G310[/youtube]
[youtube]z30rEdUA0-4[/youtube]
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 22 Oct 2010, 07:39
homecoming
[youtube]UYhngrMV8fg[/youtube]
I know this was part of a trilogy for him, but i hope he continues metal in this fashion on future releases in some way shape of form
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 22 Oct 2010, 07:56
Why, did he say he was done with metal or something? I fucking hope not! I would be very displeased.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 22 Oct 2010, 07:58
no, but he said the last 3 ihsahn albums was a trilogy, he wasnt clear on whether he will continue with this style under his name or what, but he said he was by no means done making music
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty » 22 Oct 2010, 17:16
I'll listen to pretty much anything he puts out at this point.
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)