The Devil's Blood

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

The Devil's Blood

Post by droidspawn »

Like a more satanic Witchcraft. I fucking love this type of music so much.





[youtube]jBiPoh6An7A[/youtube]

[youtube]PNIHQrt5Vw4[/youtube]

[youtube]Mc7YbOPx1Wo[/youtube]



What are some other bands like these guys? I know of Witchcraft, Ghost, Graveyard, Blood Ceremony, and Jex Thoth.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Devil's Blood

Post by rhino »

[youtube]KhY0a3wCZ8Y[/youtube]
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: The Devil's Blood

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

very good shit
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Post Reply