Drudkh

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Drudkh

Post by vO)))id »

Damn I'm enjoying Handful of Stars a lot in this period! :thingy:
User avatar
User
Metal God
Posts: 16421
Joined: 09 Apr 2003, 05:39
Location: Unknown

Re: Drudkh

Post by User »

yes drudkh - :XXXXXXXXXX::::::::::: estrangement :XX:?



my mouse is fucking up a lot tonight
more metal
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: Drudkh

Post by Syysysyd »

drudkh is a great band, but I can only listen to them if I'm in a certain mood.
User avatar
User
Metal God
Posts: 16421
Joined: 09 Apr 2003, 05:39
Location: Unknown

Re: Drudkh

Post by User »

well get in the mood :thingy:
more metal
Post Reply