Daisy Chainsaw Queen Adreena

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Daisy Chainsaw Queen Adreena

Post by Abzu »

I loved Daisy Chainsaw and am a Garside fan but somehow I never knew about Queen Adreena before tonight.

[youtube]oqERBkwBSsY[/youtube] :god: :sicken: :jizz:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Daisy Chainsaw Queen Adreena

Post by rhino »

that singer needs some penis
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Daisy Chainsaw Queen Adreena

Post by Abzu »

:idea:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: Daisy Chainsaw Queen Adreena

Post by Meat Engine »

I enjoy Queen Adreena quite a bit when I'm in the mood.



[youtube]esWkkFBypVI[/youtube]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Daisy Chainsaw Queen Adreena

Post by Abzu »

[youtube]yaZWCGs7tFw[/youtube]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply