always one of my favorite ozzy songs
aod
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: aod
great song
I was blasting some sabbath before . Sabbath is a band I never get tired of. My tribute band is also getting better. I think in the next spring we will have some concerts. We play full Master of reality.
The songs I enjoy much singing is Lord of this world and Into the void cause they are fucking heavy. Children of the grave too. 
I was blasting some sabbath before . Sabbath is a band I never get tired of. My tribute band is also getting better. I think in the next spring we will have some concerts. We play full Master of reality.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: aod
p.s. I don't like tribute bands at all, but for sabbath I did an exception and I accepted with pleasure to be the Ozzy of the situation 
p.p.s. we didn't talk about playing some Ozzy solo stuff cause around here there is already a good Ozzy (solo) tribute. But why not, we could play some good Ozzy solo songs in the next future
p.p.s. we didn't talk about playing some Ozzy solo stuff cause around here there is already a good Ozzy (solo) tribute. But why not, we could play some good Ozzy solo songs in the next future

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: aod
[youtube]BwNxMCUngNk[/youtube]
'vry time I listen this I feel shivers
'vry time I listen this I feel shivers

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: aod
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]great song
I was blasting some sabbath before . Sabbath is a band I never get tired of. My tribute band is also getting better. I think in the next spring we will have some concerts. We play full Master of reality.
The songs I enjoy much singing is Lord of this world and Into the void cause they are fucking heavy. Children of the grave too.
[/quote]
Good initiative
I was blasting some sabbath before . Sabbath is a band I never get tired of. My tribute band is also getting better. I think in the next spring we will have some concerts. We play full Master of reality.
Good initiative
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: aod
I don't know why Ozzy was not considered a good vocalist. Sing.ing songs like "sabbath bloody sabbath" or "symptom of the universe" as he did in the 70's is not so that easy, believe me.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Love of Lava
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 815
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 22:14
- Location: imaginary beach
Re: aod
heyy also jammin some good old ozzy in this period !!! sabbath got me into metal and stuff back in the days !
i want to hear you singing marco
i want to hear you singing marco
love of lava.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: aod
[quote name="Love of Lava"]
i want to hear you singing marco
[/quote]
In the future I think we'll upload something
p.s I have some demos of the old thrash metal bands I had, but don't know honestly how to upload them on the pc . I growled a lot at the time ahahaha, I honestly can't sin.g anymore in that way
i want to hear you singing marco
In the future I think we'll upload something
p.s I have some demos of the old thrash metal bands I had, but don't know honestly how to upload them on the pc . I growled a lot at the time ahahaha, I honestly can't sin.g anymore in that way

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>