TOOL

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

TOOL

Post by rhino »

[youtube]UhjG47gtMCo[/youtube]



damn, lateralus is 10 years old
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: TOOL

Post by droidspawn »

Tool :xx:



Lateralus :xx:



new tool in 2011, or probably 2025 :xx:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: TOOL

Post by Hugo. »

I was just thinking today that lateralus is by far my favourite Tool album.



Supposedly they are writing new material in studio at the minute.
Image
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: TOOL

Post by shadowalk »

Lateralus has been my favorite Tool album for as long as I can remember although most of the Tool songs that I have been listening to right now are from Undertow.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: TOOL

Post by Abzu »

10 already?! I still consider anything after AENIMA as "new"



old man is ollllllld
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply