NIN appreciation.

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

NIN appreciation.

Post by vega »

post here some of nin songs u like



[youtube]WAGAoy5WZWY[/youtube]



[youtube]56vLS_KPp9I[/youtube]



[youtube]wIQTxXeUCa8[/youtube]



[youtube]fNI12hvKsxI[/youtube]



[youtube]MuSgkgyvc3s[/youtube]



:santa:
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: NIN appreciation.

Post by rhino »

so many win songs in the gloryhole era ....







[youtube]i-Eu7-3yOJk[/youtube]
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: NIN appreciation.

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I need to got into them. People around me always talked about them in entusiasthic terms, but I never really got into them seriously.

The only thing I know is that Trent Reznor produced M.M.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: NIN appreciation.

Post by droidspawn »

Get The Fragile AOD :santa:
Post Reply