I really dig the first onem, End Of Innocence. Really catchy track and holy hell does Russell Allen sound good! I could listen to this mans voice for days!
[youtube]8czvj8PEwJM[/youtube]
[youtube]obP3x4wsKnc&[/youtube]
2 new Symphony X songs
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- scarica
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Re: 2 new Symphony X songs
holy shit!!! i'm going to have to see those fat bastards live!
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: 2 new Symphony X songs
[quote name="Mr. P"]I really dig the first onem, End Of Innocence. Really catchy track and holy hell does Russell Allen sound good! I could listen to this mans voice for days!
[youtube]8czvj8PEwJM[/youtube]
[youtube]obP3x4wsKnc[/youtube][/quote]
Fixed code.
[youtube]8czvj8PEwJM[/youtube]
[youtube]obP3x4wsKnc[/youtube][/quote]
Fixed code.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: 2 new Symphony X songs
[quote name="From another forum"]North America's progressive metal masterminds SYMPHONY X are proud to
announce the two artwork versions and track listings for their ninth studio
album & Nuclear Blast debut, Iconoclast. It will be available in Europe on
June 17th, in North America on June 21st, and Japan on June 22nd (artwork
will be available on the band's site later today, or can be viewed now on
the band's Facebook & MySpace pages or on the forum).
Illustrator and film concept artist Warren Flanagan (Watchmen, The
Incredible Hulk, 2012) is the talent behind the album artwork. Here, he
shares his creative process on the new album’s artwork:
“The idea was to create imagery that was a little darker in tone to
previous SYMPHONY X albums and to represent the overall theme of Iconoclast
into the artwork. The whole concept came from Mike [Romeo], who had a
strong idea of what the cover should represent based off the music. I
just ran with it. When the album’s title was decided on, I focused the
image based on the meaning of it. I also wanted to use the band’s
signature 'masks' but present them in a way that connected to the new album.”
SYMPHONY X founder & lead guitarist Michael Romeo has the following to say
about Flanagan’s art:
"We worked with Warren on the last CD, Paradise Lost, and have a good
relationship with him. When I talk to Warren about artwork ideas, a lot of
times we end up making comparisons to films and movies. With the new CD,
Iconoclast, the music and lyrics have a darker mechanical/technological
theme, and I remember us talking about scenes from films like The Matrix
and Terminator. From there, we sent him some song titles and lyrics (songs
like 'Dehumanized,' 'Bastards Of The Machine,' 'Electric Messiah') and just
let Warren run with the ball. He has a great imagination and style, and he
totally gets what we are trying to convey with the music."
The track listing for the jewel-cased version of Iconoclast is:
01. Iconoclast
02. The End Of Innocence
03. Dehumanized
04. Bastards Of The Machine
05. Heretic
06. Children Of A Faceless God
07. Electric Messiah
08. Prometheus (I Am Alive)
09. When All Is Lost
The track listing for the 2-CD Special Edition digi-pak version of
Iconoclast is:
CD 1:
01. Iconoclast
02. The End Of Innocence
03. Dehumanized
04. Bastards Of The Machine
05. Heretic
06. Children Of A Faceless God
07. When All Is Lost
CD 2:
01. Electric Messiah
02. Prometheus (I Am Alive)
03. Light Up The Night
04. The Lords Of Chaos
05. Reign In Madness

[img]http://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... 0925/l.jpg[/img[/quote]
announce the two artwork versions and track listings for their ninth studio
album & Nuclear Blast debut, Iconoclast. It will be available in Europe on
June 17th, in North America on June 21st, and Japan on June 22nd (artwork
will be available on the band's site later today, or can be viewed now on
the band's Facebook & MySpace pages or on the forum).
Illustrator and film concept artist Warren Flanagan (Watchmen, The
Incredible Hulk, 2012) is the talent behind the album artwork. Here, he
shares his creative process on the new album’s artwork:
“The idea was to create imagery that was a little darker in tone to
previous SYMPHONY X albums and to represent the overall theme of Iconoclast
into the artwork. The whole concept came from Mike [Romeo], who had a
strong idea of what the cover should represent based off the music. I
just ran with it. When the album’s title was decided on, I focused the
image based on the meaning of it. I also wanted to use the band’s
signature 'masks' but present them in a way that connected to the new album.”
SYMPHONY X founder & lead guitarist Michael Romeo has the following to say
about Flanagan’s art:
"We worked with Warren on the last CD, Paradise Lost, and have a good
relationship with him. When I talk to Warren about artwork ideas, a lot of
times we end up making comparisons to films and movies. With the new CD,
Iconoclast, the music and lyrics have a darker mechanical/technological
theme, and I remember us talking about scenes from films like The Matrix
and Terminator. From there, we sent him some song titles and lyrics (songs
like 'Dehumanized,' 'Bastards Of The Machine,' 'Electric Messiah') and just
let Warren run with the ball. He has a great imagination and style, and he
totally gets what we are trying to convey with the music."
The track listing for the jewel-cased version of Iconoclast is:
01. Iconoclast
02. The End Of Innocence
03. Dehumanized
04. Bastards Of The Machine
05. Heretic
06. Children Of A Faceless God
07. Electric Messiah
08. Prometheus (I Am Alive)
09. When All Is Lost
The track listing for the 2-CD Special Edition digi-pak version of
Iconoclast is:
CD 1:
01. Iconoclast
02. The End Of Innocence
03. Dehumanized
04. Bastards Of The Machine
05. Heretic
06. Children Of A Faceless God
07. When All Is Lost
CD 2:
01. Electric Messiah
02. Prometheus (I Am Alive)
03. Light Up The Night
04. The Lords Of Chaos
05. Reign In Madness

[img]http://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... 0925/l.jpg[/img[/quote]
- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
Re: 2 new Symphony X songs
[quote name="Scaritron"]holy shit!!! i'm going to have to see those fat bastards live![/quote]
I just saw them last thursday. I'm not really a fan and wouldn't listen to them on record but they put on a great performance.
Michael Romeo
I just saw them last thursday. I'm not really a fan and wouldn't listen to them on record but they put on a great performance.
Michael Romeo