coma of souls
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
coma of souls
Just been listening to this classic Kreator album again and learning it on guitar....oh god, it's soooo good. This is the first metal band I went proper nuts for. Their fast mute picking riffs like the main one on 'when the sun burns red' sound just so goddam fucking fruital.
Kreator, anyone? Anyone?
Kreator, anyone? Anyone?
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: coma of souls
i was always a big fan of pleasure to kill, i honestly can't remember if i have coma of souls or not though. i'll have to dig thru the ol' collection and see what's what.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: coma of souls
the riff on people of the lie, they struck riff gold there, everytime i hear it i want to headbang and punch old people
also
[youtube]kCwXLdPVrhc[/youtube]
such an amazing solo in this song
also
[youtube]kCwXLdPVrhc[/youtube]
such an amazing solo in this song
- Uni777
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
- Location: Sumerland
Re: coma of souls
[quote name="beandorkio"]Just been listening to this classic Kreator album again and learning it on guitar....oh god, it's soooo good. This is the first metal band I went proper nuts for. Their fast mute picking riffs like the main one on 'when the sun burns red' sound just so goddam fucking fruital.
Kreator, anyone? Anyone?[/quote]
Great album though i prefer Terrible Certainty.
I already knew them from the first couple of albums but TC made me a fan.
Their later albums starting with Renewal did not do much for me but i thought Enemy of God was a good album.
Kreator, anyone? Anyone?[/quote]
Great album though i prefer Terrible Certainty.
I already knew them from the first couple of albums but TC made me a fan.
Their later albums starting with Renewal did not do much for me but i thought Enemy of God was a good album.
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: coma of souls
Kreator is great! I love Coma of souls and People of the lie is a classic! I need to get TC then though..from Violent revolution on, Kreator has respawned the old glory 
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: coma of souls
Kreator 
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: coma of souls
[quote name="uni777"]Great album though i prefer Terrible Certainty.
I already knew them from the first couple of albums but TC made me a fan.
Their later albums starting with Renewal did not do much for me but i thought Enemy of God was a good album.[/quote]
I love TC as well, the first two tracks of it are just fearsome. I've gone and learned 'blind faith' as well and fuck me those riffs are blisteringly fast. It's funny playing over the top of that album and hearing the songs with a modern day guitar tone!
Liked 'em from TC thru to Renewal, lost me a bit after there for some reason. Think Frank was the perfect addition to this band.
I already knew them from the first couple of albums but TC made me a fan.
Their later albums starting with Renewal did not do much for me but i thought Enemy of God was a good album.[/quote]
I love TC as well, the first two tracks of it are just fearsome. I've gone and learned 'blind faith' as well and fuck me those riffs are blisteringly fast. It's funny playing over the top of that album and hearing the songs with a modern day guitar tone!
Liked 'em from TC thru to Renewal, lost me a bit after there for some reason. Think Frank was the perfect addition to this band.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- Grudge
- Metal God
- Posts: 10535
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23
Re: coma of souls
never liked them
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: coma of souls
They wore such tight pants!
- Uni777
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
- Location: Sumerland
Re: coma of souls
[quote name="beandorkio"]
[quote name="uni777"]Great album though i prefer Terrible Certainty.
I already knew them from the first couple of albums but TC made me a fan.
Their later albums starting with Renewal did not do much for me but i thought Enemy of God was a good album.[/quote]
I love TC as well, the first two tracks of it are just fearsome. I've gone and learned 'blind faith' as well and fuck me those riffs are blisteringly fast. It's funny playing over the top of that album and hearing the songs with a modern day guitar tone!
Liked 'em from TC thru to Renewal, lost me a bit after there for some reason. Think Frank was the perfect addition to this band.[/quote]
Yes he surprised a lot of people coming in from Sodom and actually be a good player.
[quote name="uni777"]Great album though i prefer Terrible Certainty.
I already knew them from the first couple of albums but TC made me a fan.
Their later albums starting with Renewal did not do much for me but i thought Enemy of God was a good album.[/quote]
I love TC as well, the first two tracks of it are just fearsome. I've gone and learned 'blind faith' as well and fuck me those riffs are blisteringly fast. It's funny playing over the top of that album and hearing the songs with a modern day guitar tone!
Liked 'em from TC thru to Renewal, lost me a bit after there for some reason. Think Frank was the perfect addition to this band.[/quote]
Yes he surprised a lot of people coming in from Sodom and actually be a good player.