new pentagram (hey aod)

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

new pentagram (hey aod)

Post by rhino »

<!-- m -->http://www.decibelmagazine.com/featured ... l-the-man/<!-- m -->



<!-- m -->http://www.metalblade.com/pentagram<!-- m -->





2 new songs, and they are killer :xx:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: new pentagram (hey aod)

Post by Meat Engine »

I have never really listened to Pentagram, but "Call the Man" was right up my alley.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new pentagram (hey aod)

Post by droidspawn »

I didn't know they were releasing a new album! Songs were good too. I'll add this to my list of awesome music to look forward to this year.
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: new pentagram (hey aod)

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:grimb:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Post Reply