<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/barentsband<!-- m -->
whaddya reckon to this...
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
whaddya reckon to this...
My buddies band - from Bilbao..please listen to more than the first track
<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/barentsband<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/barentsband<!-- m -->

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: whaddya reckon to this...
I would jam this happily while driving. This is what I think of and want to hear when I think of modern rock.
Y'know, the vocals in the seahorse one remind me so much of Neurosis.
This is good stuff.
Y'know, the vocals in the seahorse one remind me so much of Neurosis.
This is good stuff.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.