the relaxing type of music

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

the relaxing type of music

Post by vega »

in these days i am trying find the relaxing type of music. can be any kind of music not only the metal/rock.



so far i have found LYCIA, very dark but also relaxing and grim.

also peter steele and trent renzor likes this band. :alien:





[youtube]Edf6IRJSnF4[/youtube]



[youtube]QpqMnDNOWAM[/youtube]



so post here the relaxing music. :santa:
Image
User avatar
Teresa
Ancient One
Posts: 1172
Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 13:51

Re: the relaxing type of music

Post by Teresa »

I think I'm in the minority here, but I find Mortiis's old work (The Stargate, mostly) pretty damn relaxing sometimes.

[youtube]tucal3ULoXo[/youtube]
why you wanna trip on me
Post Reply