hey jorsh

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

you into hour of 13, and other philip swanson projects?



note - he recently left hour of 13, guess he had too much stuff going on. one of the best vocalists around today though



[youtube]EGxFREdBM64[/youtube]

[youtube]KhY0a3wCZ8Y[/youtube]

[youtube]SEUYhFbNAao[/youtube]

[youtube]uPuj8lHQ2R8[/youtube]





:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

yeah, I asked you about this type of music of few months ago and you recommended them to me. I grabbed the newest one and I gotta get the first one yet. good stuff :santa:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: hey jorsh

Post by Meat Engine »

I enjoyed Briton Rites, but I could take or leave the other two.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

yeah i was like that too but hour of 13 totally grow on you
Post Reply