i feel the spirit moving over me

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

i feel the spirit moving over me

Post by agony bagony »

there are clouds beneath my feet :gay:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i feel the spirit moving over me

Post by rhino »

[youtube]NLTcHewPE7w[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i feel the spirit moving over me

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Dusto"]there are clouds beneath my feet :gay:[/quote]



Possibly my favorite song off the album
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply