Wasting Light?

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Wasting Light?

Post by vO)))id »

So has the new FF leaked or not? :huh:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Wasting Light?

Post by rhino »

its leaked and its out on cd
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Wasting Light?

Post by droidspawn »

It's been out since april 12th
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Wasting Light?

Post by rhino »

i proudly purchased the album :idea:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Wasting Light?

Post by droidspawn »

I bought 2. my cousin still hasn't picked up his birthday present yet :frown:
Post Reply