imo this album is truly amazing
Monoliths & Dimensions
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Monoliths & Dimensions
so I just listened to this whole album (4 songs, ok I know), but I must say... Sunn has never kept me interested and baffled like this before.
imo this album is truly amazing
imo this album is truly amazing
- djonni greazo
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2752
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:18
- Location: NWO
- Contact:
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: Monoliths & Dimensions
I really don't think that Monoliths of Dediance is not one of the best songs on Spiritual Black Dimensions album. There are ceretainly other songs that stood out better, like Phantasmagoria.

- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Monoliths & Dimensions
Dimmu Borgir 