Monoliths & Dimensions

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Monoliths & Dimensions

Post by vO)))id »

so I just listened to this whole album (4 songs, ok I know), but I must say... Sunn has never kept me interested and baffled like this before.

imo this album is truly amazing :xx:
User avatar
djonni greazo
Ancient One
Posts: 2752
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:18
Location: NWO
Contact:

Re: Monoliths & Dimensions

Post by djonni greazo »

the only sunn album i somewhat enjoyed
:xx: Image :xx:
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: Monoliths & Dimensions

Post by Mr. P »

I really don't think that Monoliths of Dediance is not one of the best songs on Spiritual Black Dimensions album. There are ceretainly other songs that stood out better, like Phantasmagoria.



:redneck:
:xx:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Monoliths & Dimensions

Post by vO)))id »

Dimmu Borgir :shake:
Post Reply