I'm gonna pound you into oblivion

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

I'm gonna pound you into oblivion

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

[youtube]ZT1m9EY6Vrc[/youtube]



This song fucking rules. I know not many people are fans of Chimaira but this is one of my favorite songs by them, ever. The riffing is incredible later on in the song.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion

Post by rhino »

my favorite track from said album. picked up the dvd a few weeks ago, i highly recommend it :sicken:
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion

Post by Lavabug »

Lyrics made me think of

[youtube]42InVx5lMwM[/youtube]



Btw:

[youtube]yx34kgiP9uQ[/youtube]

wtf? Hahaha.
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

[quote name="rhino"]my favorite track from said album. picked up the dvd a few weeks ago, i highly recommend it :sicken:[/quote]



This, the title track, and Six are all some of my favorite Chimaira tracks.



The intro riff of Empire is pretty cool too, has this neat black metalish vibe to it imo
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="Lavabug"][youtube]yx34kgiP9uQ[/youtube]

wtf? Hahaha.[/quote]



I don't know why this nerd had to put a ninja costume on, but if I were gonna make a video, I'd be damn sure everyone knew who I was and where I stand on ndmg's faggotry.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion

Post by Verbal »

Youtube hasn't worked for me in about four days.
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion

Post by Haunty »

Its fail is dwarfed by yours.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion

Post by Verbal »

True.
Post Reply