[youtube]ZT1m9EY6Vrc[/youtube]
This song fucking rules. I know not many people are fans of Chimaira but this is one of my favorite songs by them, ever. The riffing is incredible later on in the song.
I'm gonna pound you into oblivion
- Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion
my favorite track from said album. picked up the dvd a few weeks ago, i highly recommend it 
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion
Lyrics made me think of
[youtube]42InVx5lMwM[/youtube]
Btw:
[youtube]yx34kgiP9uQ[/youtube]
wtf? Hahaha.
[youtube]42InVx5lMwM[/youtube]
Btw:
[youtube]yx34kgiP9uQ[/youtube]
wtf? Hahaha.
- Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion
[quote name="rhino"]my favorite track from said album. picked up the dvd a few weeks ago, i highly recommend it
[/quote]
This, the title track, and Six are all some of my favorite Chimaira tracks.
The intro riff of Empire is pretty cool too, has this neat black metalish vibe to it imo
This, the title track, and Six are all some of my favorite Chimaira tracks.
The intro riff of Empire is pretty cool too, has this neat black metalish vibe to it imo
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion
[quote name="Lavabug"][youtube]yx34kgiP9uQ[/youtube]
wtf? Hahaha.[/quote]
I don't know why this nerd had to put a ninja costume on, but if I were gonna make a video, I'd be damn sure everyone knew who I was and where I stand on ndmg's faggotry.
wtf? Hahaha.[/quote]
I don't know why this nerd had to put a ninja costume on, but if I were gonna make a video, I'd be damn sure everyone knew who I was and where I stand on ndmg's faggotry.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion
Youtube hasn't worked for me in about four days.
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion
Its fail is dwarfed by yours.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05