metal collaborations/help
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
metal collaborations/help
I'm looking for albums like Probot and the new Slash. Artists/bands that collaborate together for a whole album. Any others I'm missing out on?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: metal collaborations/help
Them Crooked Vultures? 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: metal collaborations/help
I have that album, it rules
I'm speaking about having a different vocalist on every track though, for all different bands.
I'm speaking about having a different vocalist on every track though, for all different bands.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: metal collaborations/help
Iommi, but i'm sure you have that already
- Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
- Contact:
Re: metal collaborations/help
But the new Slash is horrendous.
. . .or at least the two songs I bothered to check out.
. . .or at least the two songs I bothered to check out.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore
[/quote]
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: metal collaborations/help
i thought this thread was going to be about collaborations between bard members
:sadface:
:sadface:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
- Contact:
Re: metal collaborations/help
I recall bard partnerships being brought up a few times since my time joining on 2.0, but I don't remember anything coming of the efforts.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore
[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: metal collaborations/help
Did you like Snot? When Lynn Strait died, they drafted in a load of guests to fill his shoes on their second album. It's called strait up.

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: metal collaborations/help
[quote name="Loki"]But the new Slash is horrendous.
. . .or at least the two songs I bothered to check out.[/quote]
The new Slash is indeed horrendous. I was just using that was an example
. . .or at least the two songs I bothered to check out.[/quote]
The new Slash is indeed horrendous. I was just using that was an example