metal collaborations/help

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

metal collaborations/help

Post by droidspawn »

I'm looking for albums like Probot and the new Slash. Artists/bands that collaborate together for a whole album. Any others I'm missing out on?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: metal collaborations/help

Post by droidspawn »

:waa:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: metal collaborations/help

Post by vO)))id »

Them Crooked Vultures? :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: metal collaborations/help

Post by droidspawn »

I have that album, it rules :santa:



I'm speaking about having a different vocalist on every track though, for all different bands.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: metal collaborations/help

Post by rhino »

Iommi, but i'm sure you have that already
User avatar
Loki
God of Emptiness
Posts: 946
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: metal collaborations/help

Post by Loki »

But the new Slash is horrendous.



. . .or at least the two songs I bothered to check out.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore :xx:[/quote]
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: metal collaborations/help

Post by zim »

i thought this thread was going to be about collaborations between bard members



:sadface:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Loki
God of Emptiness
Posts: 946
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: metal collaborations/help

Post by Loki »

I recall bard partnerships being brought up a few times since my time joining on 2.0, but I don't remember anything coming of the efforts.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore :xx:[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: metal collaborations/help

Post by Hugo. »

Did you like Snot? When Lynn Strait died, they drafted in a load of guests to fill his shoes on their second album. It's called strait up.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: metal collaborations/help

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Loki"]But the new Slash is horrendous.



. . .or at least the two songs I bothered to check out.[/quote]



The new Slash is indeed horrendous. I was just using that was an example :santa:
Post Reply