I think that cover was vamphy's previous avatar , or not?
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
i found that in a real deal cd store like 3 years ago or something. i didn't think their physical releases were all that rare nowadays, but i suppose i could be mistaken.
the record store where I always go to here is called Sounds, and they have many stores around Holland. They sell all genres but the owner of the one here in Tilburg is a fan of rock and metal and is in close touch with underground labels and I suppose 'rare' items. Other DsO albums are more common than this one.
[quote name="hard-on bearer Incognito"]do you live in a cave in an isolated mountain range or something, isn't there like at least a mall with a shitty FYE or best buy or something [/quote]