Look what I found today...

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Look what I found today...

Post by vO)))id »

...at the local record store:



Image



:thingy:



Now I have Si Monumentum, Kénôse, Fas and Chaining on CD :xx:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Look what I found today...

Post by Ninny »

That picture looks familiar :huh:
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Look what I found today...

Post by Verbal »

[quote name="Ninny"]That picture looks familiar :huh:[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Look what I found today...

Post by droidspawn »

Nice find, I'd jizz my pants if I seen that in my record store.
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Look what I found today...

Post by Verbal »

..it was voids avatar at some point



what is the album?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Look what I found today...

Post by rhino »

deathspell omega
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: Look what I found today...

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I think that cover was vamphy's previous avatar , or not? :alien:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Look what I found today...

Post by vO)))id »

yes it was hehe, it's Deathspell Omega :idea:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Look what I found today...

Post by jawn galliano »

i found that in a real deal cd store like 3 years ago or something. i didn't think their physical releases were all that rare nowadays, but i suppose i could be mistaken.
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Look what I found today...

Post by vO)))id »

the record store where I always go to here is called Sounds, and they have many stores around Holland. They sell all genres but the owner of the one here in Tilburg is a fan of rock and metal and is in close touch with underground labels and I suppose 'rare' items. Other DsO albums are more common than this one.
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Look what I found today...

Post by zim »

no record stores around here :frown:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Look what I found today...

Post by jawn galliano »

do you live in a cave in an isolated mountain range or something, isn't there like at least a mall with a shitty FYE or best buy or something :huh:
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Look what I found today...

Post by zim »

[quote name="hard-on bearer Incognito"]do you live in a cave in an isolated mountain range or something, isn't there like at least a mall with a shitty FYE or best buy or something :huh:[/quote]



the nearest music shop is 40 miles away
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Look what I found today...

Post by Verbal »

Don't even ask him about the nearest beach.
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Look what I found today...

Post by zim »

[quote name="Verbal"]Don't even ask him about the nearest beach.[/quote]



:judge:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Post Reply