Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320 Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria
Post
by M.Bison » 01 Sep 2010, 04:17
Post some internet radios that are good/you listen to lots.
I can't live without this: <!-- m -->
http://chunk.downtempo.org:8000/listen.pls <!-- m -->
I haven't managed to find anything of the quality of Afternoon Nap. Does anybody have any more like this? I'm looking specifically for more instrumental hiphop, downtempo, ambient electronic etc whutever you want to call it.
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320 Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria
Post
by M.Bison » 03 Sep 2010, 20:11
Nobody digs internet radios?
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door
Post
by Abzu » 04 Sep 2010, 01:23
I have no stations I listen to regularly. I treat them like whores: when the mood arises, I just pick one, jam it, and forget about it afterward.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote: the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21720 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 04 Sep 2010, 01:27
my downloads folder.
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am