Internet Radio's

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Internet Radio's

Post by M.Bison »

Post some internet radios that are good/you listen to lots.



I can't live without this: <!-- m -->http://chunk.downtempo.org:8000/listen.pls<!-- m -->



I haven't managed to find anything of the quality of Afternoon Nap. Does anybody have any more like this? I'm looking specifically for more instrumental hiphop, downtempo, ambient electronic etc whutever you want to call it.



:interessant:
Image
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: Internet Radio's

Post by M.Bison »

Nobody digs internet radios? :eyes:
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Internet Radio's

Post by Abzu »

I have no stations I listen to regularly. I treat them like whores: when the mood arises, I just pick one, jam it, and forget about it afterward.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Internet Radio's

Post by Mesarthim »

my downloads folder.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Post Reply