I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Post by Devy »

Having got all their albums now, I can't say enough good things about them. The song "Harmony In Torture" nearly caused me to die when all the blood rushed to my penis.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Post by rhino »

Hi, it is interesting.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Post by Devy »

Oh you
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Post by zim »

I posted that they were amazing in the other thread after listening to their newest album but I'd like to change my opinion. I haven't heard any of their older stuff yet, but I thought a few of these songs go on for way to long. The tapping part in Disavow Your God was awesome, and then a minute or two later I was thinking- this has gone on for way to long. Not bad though, I look forward to hearing their older stuff.



The section around 1:23 in Rebirth of Senses was kind of odd. :huh:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Post by Ninny »

They happen to be opening for Immolation next month brushteeth



Fri, Jun 26

Oosterstraat 44, 9711 NV Groningen, Netherlands home

Doors: 21:00 till: 23:00 / start 21.30 / € 10 + maandkaart / confirmed



I'm off to filesharing for some Gorod ;)
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Post by FUKKET »

i grabbed it too from the Gorod FS thread.

i enjoy them & totally went :xx: at the musicianship, but for some reason it's not something i think i'd listen to much.
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Post by zim »

[quote name="FUKKET"]

i enjoy them & totally went :xx: at the musicianship, but for some reason it's not something i think i'd listen to much.[/quote]



agreed
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="zim"] The tapping part in Disavow Your God was awesome, and then a minute or two later I was thinking- this has gone on for way to long. Not bad though,[/quote]



haha, exactly what I thought. It was :xx: and then i went "um, OK you can stop now" :redneck:
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Post by Haunty »

Yeah. Someone should fileshare some Deathspell Omega, speaking of your sig.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Teignub
Ancient One
Posts: 1660
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 23:00
Location: Land of Fog and LSD

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Post by Teignub »

this album is a win to my ears. fucking ridiculous. Disavow Your God :xx:



thanks for the upload
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Ninny"]They happen to be opening for Immolation next month brushteeth



Fri, Jun 26

Oosterstraat 44, 9711 NV Groningen, Netherlands home

Doors: 21:00 till: 23:00 / start 21.30 / € 10 + maandkaart / confirmed



I'm off to filesharing for some Gorod ;)[/quote]



I get to play with both Gorod and Immolation on the 27 of June :xx:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Post by Ninny »

:xx: Where?
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Post by Devy »

London Deathfest. The only other band one there that you might have heard of is Avulsed. The rest are english bands of varying status
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
supa tuna
Ancient One
Posts: 4496
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
Location: The compound

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Post by supa tuna »

i'm downloading their newest album right now, i don't know how i haven't heard them till now.
Image

Image
Post Reply