patton's nut's
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: patton's nut's
I abhor the practice, but I take everything for it itself rather than what I think it should be or was supposed to be. In other words, I don't use the book as a point of comparison for the movie, I take the movie on its own (which I enjoyed) and the book as its own (which is full of win).
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: patton's nut's
I did enjoy will smith's performance.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: patton's nut's
this thread should be called pattons nuts
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- supa tuna
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4496
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
- Location: The compound
Re: patton's nut's
[quote name="zimberly"]this thread should be called pattons nuts[/quote]
:LAAAAWWWWLLLL:
:LAAAAWWWWLLLL:


- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: patton's nut's
[quote name="TAM TAM"]I did enjoy will smith's performance.[/quote]
That too
That too
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.