patton's nut's

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: patton's nut's

Post by Abzu »

I abhor the practice, but I take everything for it itself rather than what I think it should be or was supposed to be. In other words, I don't use the book as a point of comparison for the movie, I take the movie on its own (which I enjoyed) and the book as its own (which is full of win).
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: patton's nut's

Post by TamPron »

I did enjoy will smith's performance.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: patton's nut's

Post by zim »

this thread should be called pattons nuts
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
supa tuna
Ancient One
Posts: 4496
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
Location: The compound

Re: patton's nut's

Post by supa tuna »

[quote name="zimberly"]this thread should be called pattons nuts[/quote]



:LAAAAWWWWLLLL:
Image

Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: patton's nut's

Post by rhino »

:oldryan:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: patton's nut's

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="TAM TAM"]I did enjoy will smith's performance.[/quote]

That too :redneck:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply