i hate myself and want to die
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: i hate myself and want to die
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: i hate myself and want to die
this song is alot like drain you, which is my favorite nirvana song
[youtube]uWB4wq6b07o[/youtube]
[youtube]uWB4wq6b07o[/youtube]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: i hate myself and want to die
[quote name="rhino"]this song is alot like drain you, which is my favorite nirvana song
[youtube]uWB4wq6b07o[/youtube][/quote]
I wish I could find this whole set. It was some show on MTV and it was awesome.
[youtube]uWB4wq6b07o[/youtube][/quote]
I wish I could find this whole set. It was some show on MTV and it was awesome.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: i hate myself and want to die
yeah, i actually recorded it on vhs, they aired one other song from what i remember, which i cant seem to recall what song it was
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: i hate myself and want to die
I remember Nirvana when I was a kid , I watched the unplugged on mtv. I liked this:
[youtube]AhcttcXcRYY[/youtube]

[youtube]AhcttcXcRYY[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: i hate myself and want to die
Am I the only one here that thinks that the Nirvana Unplugged is ridiculously overrated?
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: i hate myself and want to die
[quote name="shadowalk"]Am I the only one here that thinks that the Nirvana Unplugged is ridiculously overrated?[/quote]
Yes.
Yes.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: i hate myself and want to die
[quote name="shadowalk"]Am I the only one here that thinks that Nirvana is ridiculously overrated?[/quote]

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: i hate myself and want to die
[youtube]_SnvejVyL2s[/youtube]
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
