i hate myself and want to die

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Post by Abzu »

:fonz:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Post by rhino »

this song is alot like drain you, which is my favorite nirvana song



[youtube]uWB4wq6b07o[/youtube]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="rhino"]this song is alot like drain you, which is my favorite nirvana song



[youtube]uWB4wq6b07o[/youtube][/quote]

I wish I could find this whole set. It was some show on MTV and it was awesome.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Post by rhino »

yeah, i actually recorded it on vhs, they aired one other song from what i remember, which i cant seem to recall what song it was
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I remember Nirvana when I was a kid , I watched the unplugged on mtv. I liked this:



[youtube]AhcttcXcRYY[/youtube]



:rshot:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Post by shadowalk »

Am I the only one here that thinks that the Nirvana Unplugged is ridiculously overrated?
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="shadowalk"]Am I the only one here that thinks that the Nirvana Unplugged is ridiculously overrated?[/quote]

Yes.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="shadowalk"]Am I the only one here that thinks that Nirvana is ridiculously overrated?[/quote]
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Post by rhino »

[youtube]_SnvejVyL2s[/youtube]
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Post by vega »

[youtube]qv96yJYhk3M[/youtube]



fvck off from 2002 to 2006. :fuckoff: :fuckoff:
Image
Post Reply