Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk »
I know most folk here don't really like them. I'm not really a fan myself but I do like a few songs. This is one of them.
[youtube]SHYK96uGirM[/youtube]
:heyryyyan:

-
Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. »
I could see ryan liking devildriver alright.
I like a few DD songs myself, went to see them at grasspop a few years back. Twas some fun.
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
i like devildriver, ecspecially these last kind words, and the fury of our makers hand
[youtube]OaSkHWadAZo[/youtube]
[youtube]pxI0TDGo2f0[/youtube]
-
Santyago
- Member
- Posts: 203
- Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 07:58
Post
by Santyago »
I like some of their songs, especially this one:
[youtube]gNmmJurwktM[/youtube]